I tend to go on book binges and start multiple books at a time. Its a terrible way to read and comprehend but it happens. I will finish all of these at some point and get a review of each up on the site but until then here is what I'm currently reading.
- Humility by CJ Mahaney - In a word - humbling. This is the second time I've read through it and its just as challenging.
- Forgotten God by Francis Chan - Just about a chapter in but already challenged by the lack of attention I give the Holy Spirit.
- Erasing Hell by Francis Chan - A few pages in and I'm sure it will be good but this is one I'll probably finish last.
- The Reason for God by Tim Keller - This is one of the best books I have ever read. It is the best apologetics book from a philosophical and practical point of view. I will be giving this book to every graduating senior in our youth ministry from now on.
- Give them Grace - by Elise Fitzpatrick - A tremendous book on parenting which is a subject I need a tremendous amount of help in.
- Ministry by Teenagers by Jonathan McKee - I want to see our teens serving more and taking on more on their own. This looks to be a great resource.
- Candid Confessions of an Imperfect Parent by Jonathan McKee - Not only am I reading this for myself but I'm hoping it will be a good resource for the parents of the teens in our student ministry.