For those of you who don't know, we put our house on the market a couple weeks ago and it has been an adventure. If you have problems with keeping your house picked up (and I'm not saying we do...well, I do) sell your house. I don't think I have picked up more stuff more times in my life. I have also become a "master stasher." That is the art of finding little nooks and crannies you hope people won't pry into to store all of the junk you should really throw away.
I guess the key would be to not acquire so much junk. (again the focus is on me and not Mickie...just wanted to make that clear.)
So here are 5 things I have learned so far from this experience.
- I am not the world's neatest person, if fact I think I probably rank somewhere behind China.
- Don't give your cell number to a real estate agent - your minutes will get devoured like a pie at fat camp.
- It's really weird to leave your house so others can come look at it.
- It's really weird to look at a house when the owners are still there.
- I can't think of a fifth, so I guess I'm a slow learner...more to come as the excitement builds
In case you are interested in buying our house, you can find more info here.